Tags: cash flow, Credit Card Company, crisis loan, financial rules, financial solution, income source, loan sharks, personal debt
The issue of personal finance is complicated and therefore you might need to come up with complex solutions. One of the things that will be of paramount importance is the need to select your choices carefully so that they reflect your own individual thoughts and aspirations.
You can come up with any given number of issues that are close to your heart but it really takes guts to be able to implement the resolutions that you have set in the given period of time. Here are a few tips:
1. Do not copy failures. If a particular way of working has landed someone into hot water then you need to keep away from it. However you should not just write off any solutions because there could be hidden gems for you.
2. Copy successful people. These are the people that are working well with their personal finances. You should try to learn about the techniques that have brought them to that point.
3. Be honest about your situation. Do not create fantasies about how you are going to pay off all your debts when the simple things are already a struggle for you. Reality is your best friend when you want to control your personal finance.
4. Do not expect to be bailed out. Nobody owes you anything unless you lent them money. If you are working on the premise that someone is going to give you a crisis loan then you will be severely disappointed by the reality of your situation.
5. Deal with the issues at the earliest opportunity. If you let them fester then it will be much harder to deal with them at a later stage. This is a mistake that is made by many people that bury their head in sand when it comes to personal finance.
6. Take advice when you can get it. Some of the problems that you find with your situation will be such that you need a second opinion. You do not have to take this opinion but at least you will know that it is available for your use.
7. Try to avoid borrowing from members of the family. This is cardinal rule of personal finance because it always ends in tears if you ignore such advice. Family members are not your bank or Credit Card Company.
8. Try to avoid lending to members of the family. This is not about being selfish but a realization of some of the problems that can arise in such a situation.
9. Use credit cards as a temporary measure. These are not a source of income and you should never make cash withdrawals. Only purchase the things that you are able to pay for.
10. Keep away from the loan sharks. They will come to your doorstep with dreams of success but you must keep them away and ensure that they never come back. The loan sharks have been banned in many areas and you need to follow up that tradition.